You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need someone who can create a short video to promote my online business. The video should be 40-60secs long and in a YouTube supported file format (must be made for use on my website). My online business sells personalized eBooks for children. The video should show the steps the visitor has to follow to create and download a personalized book for his child.
The video should look clean and at the same time – as my business deals with children – funny and appealing to children and parents.
I have a script, an idea of how I want the story to go. I'd prefer cartoons in motion, but I am open to other ideas. Then I would need voice-over and music as a lead-in and lead-out. The voice must be of a person who speaks perfect English.
Deadline: within 1week from award date.
My budget is not very big since I am just starting out. You will get credit for the video: your name or your company's name + web address will appear at the end of the video. Please let me know what your experience is with creating presentation videos and provide examples of prior similar work you've done.
1. You can see a mother (a beautiful one) with her child Peter and other children playing in a park (with birds, flowers, rabbits, squirrels etc)
2. The video stops and the scene becames a photo
3. An open book is shown in forefront
4. A hand shows up from up and cuts the photo
5. The hand cuts the child and makes the child fall in the book
6. the hand cuts the friends and makes them fall in the book
7. the hand cuts the mother and makes her fall in the book
8. the hand cuts the birds, flowers, rabbits, squirrels etc e put them all in the book
9. the book pages get animated and browse very quickly
10. you can see the title of the book 'Peter and the Pirates'
11. you can see Peter in the park under a tree reading the story on his iPad, and then reading the story in the beach again on his iPad, and home on the couch on his iPad
12. the word 'I am the hero' (the site's name) show up
13. “It's easy! Try it now!”
Additional Project Description:
04/04/2013 at 17:01 VET
I made a mistake in the description: please ignore 'The video should show the steps the visitor has to follow to create and download a personalized book for his child.'
The video should show steps 1-13 in the storyboard.