Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Our aim is to create a template to repeatedly convert data from a csv file into a stocklist matrix.
The process as following steps:
1. We create a csv file according to example "Sample CSV.xlsx"
2. We want to run a file/program to pick up the data and convert into a file according to the layout as example "Sample template.xlsx"
a. The colour and size information needs to be displayed in a matrix format.
b. We have to load 1 picture per item. If no picture then blank.
3. We want to calculate the totals per row in the matrix as well as the total qty at the end of the list as per example "Sample template.xlsx"
4. We need to be able to save as pdf and print.
5. In the title: “AVAILABLE STOCK AS PER 04.09.2012” the date needs to be today’s date (systems date)
The document does not need to be a excel spreadsheet – we are open ofr other formats such as pdf or html as long as there is a print document function which allows up to print and distribute the document.
The following files are attached for further reference:
- Project description including Data Mapping.
- Sample CSV data file
- Sample Template
- Sample pictures