You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This project requires using an Excel Spreadsheet of Access that can act as an interactive room booking, equipment, and inventory database complete with a simple user interface coded using VBA. It is understood that there are better ways to do this, but this is a unique project.
A mock up is only required for demonstration purposes and must fulfill the following conditions:
- 5 - 10 users must be able to use this db simultaneously
- email confirmation using MS Outlook should be processed once user submits confirmation
- rss-like feed to update users looking to book equipment (ie. once room has been booked, a notice is emailed out to a mailing list)
- must be able to create a list of current stock, such as inventory, current bookings, etc.
- transmit that current information to a webpage once webpage is called up
- it must work in excel 2007 / access 2007 and the version before that (whatever that is)
I am also open to other solutions, especially those using a webpage as an interface to access MS Access, for example.