You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Detailed specs attached:
I am on Office 2010. I have a excel file. Let’s call it Main.xls
I have another excel file. Let’s call it DB.xls. It has several worksheets - they are also called Table1, Table 2, Table 3 etc. This file can be at a different location on the network (even a different server).
I would like a tool that would allow me to copy specific worksheets of my choice from DB.xls to Main.xls (Important note: copy not move)
1. I want be able to copy 1, 2 or all of worksheets that are in DB.xls to Main.xls
2. The tool should prompt me to pick a file to copy ‘worksheets from’ and to pick a file to ‘copy worksheets to’.
3. I will pick the worksheets I want copied over by placing a check mark against the name of the worksheet in DB.xls – the assumption here is that the tool will display all the worksheets that are in DB.xls for me to choose.
4. If Main.xls already has a worksheet called Table1 and I specify that worksheet Table1 from DB.xls be copied to Main.xls, then the tool should delete the existing Table1 worksheet from Main.xls and copy over the Table1 worksheet from DB.xls
5. The names of the worksheets that are copied should be maintained the same. They should not change.