You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
On double click on a MS Access (2007-MDB 2002-03 format) form field pop up a Risk matrix and capture the user selection on the form fileds.
- Refer the attached RAM.mdb file and above RAM matrix.
- If the user double clicks on C, L (or) RR columns of each row of the form, the Risk Matrix(RAM) should pop up.
- The user will select any one of the four likelihood and Consequence cell (light purple).
- The intersection cell of max. consequence vs likelihood is the selected risk level and it should project out and get highlighted with a blue border.
- The highlighted risk level colour should fill the RR cell of the row.
- The above should be possible for each row in the form where the Item field is not empty.
- The Coder to provide fully functional solution with complete source code.
- The copyrights shall belong to the Buyer.