You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a simple win form GUI application to post comments on different people's walls on following website:
1) Login form
2) Main Form which contains:
a) Browse button to import an Excel/CSV list of wall links
b) Testbox which contains the text to post on wall
c) Start / Pause / Stop buttons
Step1: On startup, it asks user to login to application, on succesful login main form showed-up
Step2: User click on browse button and import a CSV / Excel List which contains wall links on which user want to post comment. (Both CSV and Excel are not required, use one that is convenient for you to implement).
Links will be some thing link this:
Step3: User enter a comment which he want to post on different walls and press start button,
1) Application need to be written in C# or Visual Basic using Visual Studio 2010 or later,
2) Application must be bug free,
3) Source code must be arranged and well commented
4) As the application will be used as a component, so there is no need of a Rich GUI, basic design layout is just fine.
5) You must have to use exceptions to prevent not to hard crash at any point.
1) Fully functional and bug-free executable file
2) Complete and Well formatted source code along with all DLLs used to compile successfully
1) Project Bid must not exceed 30 USD
2) You can ask for 50% milestones for escrow to freelancer and I will deposit to freelancer but will only be released on successful completion of job. No milestones will be released for incomplete job.
3) There is not a tight schedule but I will expect some reasonable time line, and I will cancel the project if it goes beyond the schedule.
What I want to see in your BID or Private message:
1) Exact Time to complete this job ?
2) What you need from my side to complete this job?
3) Steps you will proceed to complete this job?
4) Any recommendations / suggestions
5) If you have any questions, please ask. I will be happy to clarify those.
And I really except some serious bidders on this job,
Thanks and Happy Bidding