You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a simple software written in .Net (C#/VB), to control Canon DSLR digital camera. There are some opensource projects but they are far more complex than what I need.
I will have these devices:
1. Canon DSLR
2. Windows Computer (connected to DSLR using USB cable)
3. Photo printer
It must have
1. Must be able to display the current scene in your program (sth like Live View)
2. Must be able to shoot with timer ( e.g. after 3 sec, this should be configurable and should display on screen, count down numbers)
3. Must be able to save into predefined folder, this should be configurable
4. Must be able to view the photo after shooting
5. Must be able to print the latest photo in preview to predefined paper size (should be configurable)
6. Must be able to print using pre-configured values: no of copies, no of rows/columns in one copy, spacing between rows/columns.
7. Must be able to cancel the current photos in preview and take another photo