You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We require a custom OpenVPN installer and a simple interface to connect and disconnect the VPN. This will be based on the open source Windows OpenVPN client and the open source tunnelblick openvpn client for MacOSX
The requirements are:
- Must support Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 32 bits and 64 bits, Mac OSX 10.6.8 +
- Interface to connect and disconnect the VPN must work within a single application
- The installer must be a single.exe/dmg file with unattended installation (only confirmation must be required to the user).
- The interface to connect the VPN must be a window that allows for the username and password, although the personal exchange file will typically handle the username and the user will only need to input the password.
- The application should have an option to start automatically at boot time and checkbox to connect automatically to one of the existing connection options
- The Application must be customised with our Logo / Path to install / texts / installation process
- The Application should be similar in look and function to securepoint SSL vpn as that is what we currently use