You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Access Project Management Database and Word Document (with Macros)
a. Description: This project is made up of two parts. We would like to create an interactive Input Form whereby our clients provide us with necessary information for our projects. Then we would like to be able to export certain portions of that completed word document into fields of an Access Database.
i. Part I – Word Document Portion – INPUT FORM/DOCUMENT
1. Need to create a word document (off of an already existing template) that will allow our clients to input information that we need to complete our project.
2. Upon opening the word document, the macro will start running and pop up windows will guide the user to enter certain types of information into the form (possibly in a specific format (i.e., “Oracle” Instead of “oracle”).
3. If the client does not answer a required field, either the next pop up window will not appear (i.e,. the client cannot go further in filling out the import form OR some other solution will be implemented here - TBD)
4. The types of answers entered in the fields (i.e., yes or no) will determine the next field or box that pops up.
a. Overall Requirements:
i. In addition to the above, the document:
1. Must allow certain fields in the form to be exported to an Access Database.
2. Must be able to be finalized and printed out by client before it is sent to COMPANY.
3. Must be able to be tweaked by us (pop up window instructions) and the template – for various projects.
ii. Part 2 – Access Database Portion – PROJECT MANAGEMENT DATABASE
1. Need to create a database that will house information and files of all projects COMPANY has completed
a. Overall requirements:
i. Must be able to import certain fields from Word INPUT FORM (above)
ii. Must be able to run reports regarding expiration date and alert when an agreement is going to expire
iii. Must be able to be automatically append itself when additional INPUT FORMS are IMPORTED
iv. Must be able to run reports re: Progress, etc.
v. Must be able to mail merge
vi. Produce a report that will alert Company of needed communication or follow up with client;
vii. Produce a report that shows notes re: last communication; and other fields including status, notes, etc.
viii. Must be able to have one or two input fields for project manager to enter information.