You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The job should be completed by end of May, preferably sooner. The product (professional development management) requested is one Excel file with VB Visual Basic, embedded. The application should be able to run on most versions of Excel which means using basic features of VB that would be supported by most versions of Excel. This should be a desktop one user application. It will reside on a USB and all data will also be on USB. The data model is open for discussion, your design may contain access database as long as the running module is excel or browser as long as no new installations are required.
One main screen will present the following options
• Blog (when selected will present a CRUD (create, read, update, delete) for 2 fields, screen should have a print option)
• Plan Professional Development (when selected will present a CRUD for 6 fields (date + text), screen should have a print option)
• Record Professional Development (when selected will present a CRUD for 7 fields (date, time + text + calculated time), at the bottom of the screen there will be calculated sum of time, screen should have a print option)
• Define Professional Standards (when selected will present a CRUD for 4 text fields) , screen should have a print option).
• Protect data with a password (when selected will behave the same as protecting a file with a password (File, Save As, Tools option, General Options, Password to open workbook) and allow the user to put a password if he likes.
This job should be a quick one for someone with a CRUD prototype, please send me proposals with approximate look of the application, estimate of hours to spend, cost and estimated delivery time. I'm happy to continue to cooperate in the future with fine programmers.
I actually have a similar application in Access; however, I would like the platform to be Microsoft Excel. The access database can serve only in the background as database but not as the running module.
The application should be readable and maintainable by me. The source code should have comments to explain every section. The source in general should be self-explanatory so others can maintain it.
for details see attached file