You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This project is a continuation of the work you started to do before. Most of this work was already done before and may have been completed. We stopped this to focus on the website work. So please review the instructions below, review the work you had done before, and tell me if you need to revise your Macros.
This is now an URGENT project and the work must be completed on Friday, November 11th. I will pay a Premium fee for you to inspect your work, make any necessary changes, and complete this on Friday.
The Visual Basic work in this project involves editing two existing Macros. Both Macros are run, one after the other, to generate 2 CSV files that we import into our Magento website.
Here are step by step instructions to illustrate what we need done.
1. Start with the file named pre-converted-database.xls.
2. In the “pre-converted” tab/workbook, there is a column named ‘MTG Retail’. This has 2 prices in it. I need these prices and data to show in the converted file and also in the CSV files that are generated by our two Macros.
3. Press ‘Ctrl+Shift+C’ and this will run the first Macro. This will generate data that you can view in the ‘converted’ tab/workbook. The first step involves making the data from the ‘MTG Retail’ column appear in a column in the ‘Converted’ tab/workbook.
4. In the “converted” tab/workbook, you will see a new column named “MTG Retail”. I have copied the pricing from the “pre-converted” tab/workbook column with the same name and copied the data here.
5. When you run the old Macro by going to View, Macros, View Macros, and then choosing the Macro named “createfile”, this will generate two CSV files.
6. I have created two files to show you what the CSV files should look like. I have saved these in Excel format to keep the highlighting to show you how the data needs to appear in the CSV files.
7. In the file named “full.products.highlights.xls’, there are three lines of data highlighted. In these three highlighted lines, there are cells in green. The old Macro must create these three lines for every individual SKU. I highlighted the cells in green as this is the important data.
8. In the file named “full.attributes.with.highlights.xls”, I have highlighted the lines of data that need to appear.
You will be awarded the project and paid almost regardless of cost. As we have a time difference and this project must be completed on Friday, please do the work, I will award the project to you as soon as I start my work day (6:30am New York City time) and then pay you.