You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are currently looking to offer a number of international voice acting contract opportunities.
Most of our jobs is voice over for elearning, and often we can supply a steady stream of work for the right individuals.
We expect all voice talents to deliver 50 words per minute, 3000 words per hour. This means that if we send you a 12.000 word script, you will get paid for 4 hours of work, regardless of the time actually spent on recording. Some actors can do it in 2 hours, others in 6, and due to this we need a common payment matrix that applies to anyone. If you cannot accept above, I am afraid we wont be able to use you.
• Prior experience recording audio in your native language. INCLUDING postediting, filenaming, removing breaths etc.
• An excellent and up-to-date understanding of your language, its usage and regional conventions.
• Native-language speakers required.
• Ability to review the script beforehand and record the script accurately and professionally in a timely manner.
• Experience in voice acting, translation, theatrical performance, interpretation or language teaching.
• Flexibility with working hours and professional work ethic.
Voice Sample and resume must be submitted to be considered for position. If we like your sample, we will need you to record a sample script for one of major clients.
Successful applicants will become official vendors for the 3rd largest localization company in the world and will be offered multiple upcoming projects.