I am looking for the voice talent that would read and record several lines of text that would be played in small application for children.
I am expecting this to be read by native US based american - preferably a man. As a result I wish to get each line of text to be provided in separate mp3 file (44 khz, 320 kbit/s). Before getting the bid done I would like to hear a sample of previous work of the contractor. Please be aware that there needs to be no background noise or hum.
THESE RECORDINGS MUST BE DONE IN ACOUSTICALLY TREATED STUDIO ENVIRONMENT AND WITH PROFESSIONAL EQUIPMENT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS, PLEASE DO NOT BID.
Each line should be recorded as a separate file. Below is the text that is to be read:
1. Look, what an interesting place it is! Have you ever been to Philharmonic Hall?
2. There are so many instruments here! Do you know their sounds?
3. Where would you like to go Sweetheart?
4. It's raining. How about we go outside to jump over the puddles? But first…
5. It's so warm and sunny. How about we go to the beach and play in the sand? But first…
6. It's such a lovely weather today! How about we go to the forest and pick some mushroom? But first…
7. There's so much snow today! How about we go sledding down the hill? But first…
8. It's so hot today! Maybe we could go to the swimming pool to cool down? But first...
9. Help me to choose three items I should take with me.
10. Great! I'm ready now, let's go.
13. That's it
15. Try again
17. Well done