Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
I am looking 100 Do-Follow one way permanent backlinks at a rate of 10 links per week for a trout fishing website
All links must be on related websites. We will provide a list of keywords for related sites.
The links should preferably be on home page.
Bid ONLY if you can produce. Payment made after proof of this request has truly been done.
Again Bid ONLY if you can produce. Please PM me showing proof of past results.
EXTERNAL LINKING RULES
1. Require One way links only (no reciprocal links will be accepted)
2. Links should contain the target keyword/keyword phrase (we will supply the target keyword/keyword phrase) as text in the link anchor text hyperlink in combination with the link description that we will also supply.
3. Link pages must be permanent and static (not dynamic with query strings)
4. Links must be permanent, static html links
5. Links must be in text, no graphics
6. Links cannot be from framed pages
8. Links cannot be through a redirect script
9. Links cannot be on Flash sites or pages
10. Links cannot include a rel=nofollow tag
11. No links using any automated techniques or black-grey hat techniques of blog comment spam, referrer spam or ANY other shady tactic.
12. No link exchange programs or web rings such as Linkpartners.com, Backlinks.com, Gotlinks.com, LinksToYou.com etc.
13. Page must not be excluded by robots.txt and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
14. Linked sites must be in production and active. (Developed and not under construction).
15. One link per domain. All links must be from different Class-C IP addresses
16. Prefer high ranking sites verified by Alexa
17. No sites that require ongoing payments
18. No Scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
19. No link from: guestbook’s, blogs, classifieds, dynamic inks, link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, pornographic or generally black hat sites.
21. Links must not be labeled, sponsored, links, or ads;
22. Links must be manually submitted ONLY. No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others)
23. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
24. Staggered deployment of the links is required to avoid any penalties.
25. Must send us weekly updates of links.
26. We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
27. Link page should be from US / English language sites only
28. Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google within last 30 days.
39. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc
30. Links must be on pages with 20 outbound links at most.
31. Link pages must relate /relevant to topic. I reserve the right not to accept links that are not relevant.
32. Links must be listed / indexed in corresponding PR SITE and PAGE
33. Links should not be listed, illegal and other offensive websites (spam, ban, or blacklisted).
34. Links should not be posted and or participate web directory or in any commercial link exchange programs/ web rings/ link farms/ exchange programs. i.e linkpartners.com, LinksToYou.com, etc. The old co-op advertising sites are no good as well.
35. All 40 links must be in place and accepted before payment is released.
– Excel spreadsheet including the following columns and link data:
– Date link was posted to website
– Link URL (the URL of where our link is located)
– Google page rank of the link URL
– Alexa rank of the link URL
– Keyword the site is associated with
– Anchor Text
We will provide you with anchor text, with the corresponding URL, and also the number of links we need for each "URL - anchor text"
Payment terms can be set up as work is being completed. Verification of the URL, PR, IP Address, Category, and Anchor Text of the links will be done prior to releasing the funds (you must provide us with an Excel sheet as outlined above).
We will require any links that do not meet ALL of the listed conditions above to be removed or replaced. (Any links that drop off over the next twelve months will need to be replaced with equivalent PR links).
This exhaustive list of requirements forms the service level agreement that forms the contract between me and the link building service provider. The reasons I have gone into such depth is that it helps support a good working relationship as it helps prevent misunderstanding around the requirements from the service I am looking for
If you wish to undertake this work please PM me with your asking price for providing the service as listed above, and also attached a report of your previous work.
Please include 'I read the requirements and agree to all of the terms' with your bid to be considered.
It is essential that you have carefully read, understood and agree to all of the rules I have set out. If you do not follow them when providing the service it will render our contract null and void.
Additional Project Description:
05/29/2009 at 23:35 SAST
Bids will be ignored without PM and previous work samples.
Freelancer.com (formerly GetAFreelancer, Scriptlance and vWorker/Rentacoder) is the world's largest freelancing, outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace for small business. Hire freelancers to work in software, writing, data entry and design right through to engineering and the sciences, sales and marketing, and accounting & legal services.
Find freelance jobs and make money online! We have freelance coders, writers, programmers, designers, marketers and more. Getting the best web design, custom programming, professional writing or affordable marketing has never been easier!
© Copyright 2013 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)