You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
BIDS ON THIS PROJECT ARE FOR 75 PRESS RELEASE SUBMISSIONS
AND WILL LEAD TO MONTHLY WORK PROVIDING THE WORK FOR POTENTIALLY 50 CLIENTS SO PLEASE PRICE BID ACCORDINGLY!
We are a UK Based SEO and Marketing company with over 50 clients.
We require a quality Press Release Submission Service Provider, with experience in adding press releases manually to UK press release site.
We would like to try the winning bidder out for one of our clients,
submitting a press release to 75 Press Release sites.
THESE MUST INCLUDE THE BEST UK ONES OF WHICH IDEALLY YOU WILL ALREADT BE AWARE OF.
WE CAN ASSIST YOU BY PASS YOU A LIST ON TO YOU OF ABOUT 60 BUT WE ARE NOT SURE HOW MANY OF THESE ARE LIVE. SO YOU MUST HAVE PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF AT LEAST 40 UK PR SITES SO YOU CAN ADD TO THOSE SITES
Our goal is to find someone who does detailed work, for a great price who we can start a good working relationship with.
If the price is right, we will initally give you monthly work for this client, with a view to offering you additional monthly work for our other clients.
Other work will include Directory Submissions and Article Submissions.
We will provide the following:
- Press Release.
You will be responsible for the following.
1. Sourcing the best UK PR Sites from our list.
2. Creation of account on Press Release site.
3. Submitting the release to Press Release site
4. Recording a screenshot of the page before submission (your proof you actually made the submission)
5. Branded Excel spreadsheet of the initial submissions. [we will provide our logo]
6. Monthly Branded Excel spreadsheet of sites that have accepted the Press Release. [we will provide our logo]
7. If you can provide stats on monthly article views, in a excel sheet along with the sites the article is viewed on this will be a big bonus!
You must have the following skills:
- Experience in doing UK PR release submissions.
- Execellent english communication skills (reading and writing)
- Have manually submitted press release before (essential)
- Be an honest, trustworthly person
Payment will not be made until we have received the update Excel spreadsheet,screen shots of each submission, and the list of sites where the presss release was accepted.
We will provide the article. If the work is good the work for this client is once a month, with a view to rolling work out to our other existing clients.
-For the winning bidder This project will start immediately.
- We reserve the right to terminate the contract if objectives/deliverables are not met in a timely manner.
- We require the bidder to Explain, what methods you will use to demonstrate that you understand the requirements, and have read this project.
- Time frame for the initial submissions.
- To demonstrate that you understand the requirements and have read this project description you must include "I Understand and agree to these terms" somewhere in your bid.
- To aid in our decision please send references on projects similar to this that you have successfully completed in the past.
-DO NOT BOTHER TO BID UNLESS YOU HAVE LOTS OF FEEDBACK ANDS EXPERIENCE IN DOING UK PR SUBMISSIONS.
AGAIN BIDS ON THIS PROJECT IS FOR 75 PRESS RELEASE SUBMISSIONS
AND WILL LEAD TO MONTHLY WORK PROVIDING THE WORK IS GOOD SO PLEASE PRICE BID ACCORDINGLY!
PLEAE ONLY BID IF YOU CAN DO THIS FOR AROUND 30 DOLLARS.