This project involves two phases TRAFFIC GENERATION and LINK BUILDING
We have Two websites at the moment (with two additional sites coming soon). One on the topic of Lotto, Powerball (gambling theme). One on the topic of 'mortgages' (to be specific 'Mortgage Reduction').
For each of these sites I need qualty, 1-way non-reciprocal text links from English language-based developed websites with PR3+ pages.
Each link must be obtained under the following guidelines:
For our ' Lotto' website all links to the website MUST BE FROM SITES THAT ARE RELATED TO LOTTO, POWERBALL, OR OTHER GAMBLING RELATED WEBSITES.(No others)
For our 'Mortgage' website all links to the website MUST BE FROM SITES THAT ARE RELATED TO MORTGAGES, FINANCE, BANKING or HOME LOANS RELATED WEBSITES.(No others)
• PERMANENT ( minimum 12 months) FREE, ONE-WAY, NON-RECIPROCAL, STATIC (no string parameters and session ID's etc)
• FROM DIFFERENT C – CLASS IP
• Submitted manually:
- NO Software submission
- NO Automatic submissions
• Links must be in text, no graphics
• Search engine friendly:
- NO redirects,
- NO cloaking
- NO frames,
- NO hidden links
- NO USE of unethical or black-hat tactics
• Page where our link will be placed:
- MUST BE updated by Google within the last 30 days
- MUST BE Google PR3+, not just the site's main page.
- MUST BE interlinked with the website homepage
- MUST HAVE no more than 20 outbound links on a page.
- NO LINKS FROM Any of your own Directories,
- NO LINKS FROM Forums
- NO LINKS FROM Guest books
- NO LINKS FROM Classifieds
- NO LINKS FROM Mirror sites
- NO LINKS FROM Links Farms
- NO LINKS FROM Links Exchange Programs
- NO LINKS FROM Flash sites/pages
- NO LINKS FROM Black Listed Websites
- NO LINKS FROM Banned by Google websites
- NO LINKS FROM Spam Websites
- NO LINKS within Newsgroups
- NO LINKS FROM Blog Comments
- NO LINKS FROM ONE NETWORK
- NO LINKS schemes
- NO ping sites
• DON’T SUBMIT ALL LINKS AT ONCE. All links must be submitted on the basis of gradual development from the date of our agreement.
- MUST NOT BE excluded by robots.txt and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
- MUST NOT HAVE meta tag CONTENT="NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW"
• EVERY LINK MUST BE APPROVED PRIOR TO PLACEMENT !!! You will need to send us an excel sheet with the exact URL (clickable hyperlink), Site Name, Google Page Rank and IP address. As soon as we approve the site then you will place the link.
• WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT SITES THAT DO NOT MEET OUR REQUIREMENTS AND WILL REQUIRE YOU TO ADD SUITABLE LINKS INSTEAD
• Quality and the relevance of the site is very important, only once satisfied payment will be made.
• Links from websites that may already link to our site will not be counted.
Please also answer these questions in PM:
- How much experience you have for both SEO and marketing/link-building (please list several URL's that you have done)
- Tell us what you'll do for us (methods) and how you're going to do it.
And most important of ALL:
- How many 1 way links you will add to EACH SITE per month.
- How much targeted traffic you will generate to each site per month.
Do not bid if you cannot do this.
Do not bid if you don’t have feedback yet. I only want to work with people that already have significant experience and (positive) feedback in SEO, Link building and Traffic Generation
This is a rolling project and I need to see improvement month on month; so bid price is to be a monthly price.
Please be specific in your bid with details on what you plan to do to help us achieve high search rankings.
We require the bidder to provide a clearly set out weekly work target for work that will be carried out.
At the end of each week I would require a excel spreadsheet with URL (clickable hyperlink) for links placed that week.
Upon completion of the month I require a clear, and concise excel spreadsheet, with the URLs to all Links obtained that follow the above guidelines.
We are looking for a long term relationship. If this project is done well and our websites enjoy increased traffic and sales, we are ready to provide more work on developing traffic to these TWO web sites, and also other websites we have in development.
Additional Project Description:
05/08/2008 at 0:35 SAST