You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for someone to perform web scraping for images of certain items, then perform some basic processing of these images before renaming them according to their catalog id. There are a few hundred items which need images of front & back. I can recommend some free software to handle most of the processes in batches. Using batch software, it should be possible to fully process around 50 items, or 100 images (item front + item back), an hour.
The catalog is in PDF format, and is large... 0.5Gb downloadable in .torrent format.
1. Find & save Front & Back images of listed items. Should be clear, and minimum 250px X 250px
2. Crop images to include only the item. *
3. Apply mask to image **
4. Save as PNG with transparent background using catalog id as the filename.***
5. Confirm images appear as requested (clear & detaild, with transparent background, occupying 100% of the image width & height)
* Batch Process for Cropping available in PhotoELF 30 Day Trial
** Batch process for Apply Mask available in XnView Freeware
*** Need to confirm if this can be accomplished using PhotoELF or XnView. If not, what other batch software?