You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I want to create a research tool that pulls in data from Facebook, Youtube, and Google. It can be a desktop software or web based application - which ever is more practical.
Here are the functions I'm looking for:
- Search for Like Pages based on keywords
- Filter by total number of members of the page
- Filter by number of Likes per post
- Filter by the "Talking About" number of people
- Produce a weighted score based on Likes, Talking About, and total Members
- Extract user ids UIDs from Like Pages and Groups
- Extract UIDs for only active members who have Liked, Shared, or Commented
- Keyword search for videos that don't have links in the description
- Filter by number of views
- Keyword search for videos that don't have annotations containing a URL
- Popup a window to easily contact the owners of the videos
- Keyword search for videos that are in the most active and most commented videos for the month
- Boolean keyword search for most active topics and posts on three sites - Tumblr.com, Wikihow.com, and Facebook.com. For example:
relationship advice site:tumblr.com inurl:/posts/
relationship advice site:facebook.com inurl:/posts/
site:wikihow.com relationship advice "Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 500000...1000000 times"