//////////////////////////////////,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, IF YOU can not complete this task 100% then please don't bid on this project?.......////////////////////////////////////////////
Hope you are well!!
I need someone to scrape products from supplier webshop ( 25 Webshops) through VPN ( Hide my IP ) to my Price compare site.
We need to scrape all the data as cron job ( each 12 hours ) from our suppliers webshop and import to our server as XML and Updating each 12 hours.
- Product name
- Product Category
- All Sub Categories (if available)
- Product Brand
- Product deeplink
- Product Price ( if there is any OFFER PRICE should be showing instead of the Normal price)
- Product Images (images in folder and filenames in separate csv file)
- Product shipping ( Delivery cost )
- Payment method
- Product last updated
This is a sample on how this should be done and the URL to scrap.
The extracted data should be provided in XML files. Sorted by supplier category - from the top.
Things to be done in step:
1- Scrape all the data ( Products , category , Brand , images .... etc)from over the web shops.
2 - Output the scrape data as XML format, the XML format link,you can see a example of the XML output:
Should generate a error message that show me if some problems happened with scraping
3- After getting aone Link of the XML file for each web shop than in feed management section of plugin can place that link of the XML, to import to database
for more information about the plugin : http://www.awesemthemes.com/products/compare-plus
4- This will simply work with certain setting and cron set up in that plugin
- Note: The webshops STRUCTURE are not the SAME.
- I need this done within 10 days from winning bid.
- I need to scrape data from one webshop and send me a XML file as example and prove, you are able and understand the task.
- No cure no pay - everything need to be 100% clear with no errors or what so ever. So can you not complete this task 100% then please don't bid on this project?
- All data must be delivered and reviewed before release of payment.
- I need you to accept this task terms in your PM when placing your bid to confirm you are 100% understand what I need you to do.