- Search manually and collect images for 428 restaurants on google images
- Difficulty: Easy; Payment: USD 80 (~ $0.18 per restaurant); Time: ~ 30 seconds per restaurant
- Restaurants' names and addresses are provided in the attached excel file attached named 'place.csv'
- Images must be of "high" quality i.e. at least of "Medium" sized (can be set in "advanced search" settings when performing google images search)
- For each restaurant, gather 4 images:
>> Image Main: An image of the restaurant's entrance or surrounding. Basically, an image that will allow people to clearly figure out where this restaurant is located or waht it looks like when searching for it
>> Images 1, 2, 3: High quality images of the restaurant's main food or key dishes - For each restaurant, create a folder and name it according to the restaurant's name. Then, store the images in it.
- For each restaurant's images, follow the naming convention below:
>> Image Main: 'restaurant_name_img_main.jpg' (e.g. California Pizza Kitchen = "california_pizza_kitchen_img_main.jpg")
>> Image 1: 'restaurant_name_img_1.jpg' (e.g. California Pizza Kitchen = "california_pizza_kitchen_img_1.jpg")
>> Image 2: 'restaurant_name_img_2.jpg' (e.g. California Pizza Kitchen = "california_piza_kitchen_img_2.jpg")
>> Image 3: 'restaurant_name_img_3.jpg' (e.g. California Pizza Kitchen = "california_pizza_kitchen_img_3.jpg")
- It is ok if images are watermarked or have some form of signature on it