** Please be serious, and let me see your CV highlights. - Please note signing a NDA is required if we start working together, and that I will ignore any bids that is copy/paste or seems a waste of time.
We are Looking for a Website Design Expert, with Responsive Design skills, for ongoing project work. Flexible working hours from 7am to 6pm CET. Daily communication via WebEx, Facetime, iMessage and others.
We are working of a few interesting and big projects, that required extra attention. We are using CoreIgniter, PHP5 and MySql on Linux Ubuntu. We have 50+ servers in our environment using GitHub as our primary version control system, and we expect you to know how to use it.
This work is Layout and Design only, no development or server work required. (any good ideas is always welcome) :)
- If you are a design specialist, with PHP development skills that is perfect.
We expect you to be curious about new technologies, new ways of designing and new design languages. We expect you to be seeking new inventions, new challenges and new ways of doing better. We expect you to be better tomorrow, for all the things you learned today, and we are all working as a team, as this makes us stronger.
- Speaks and writes perfect/fluent English
Development and Design requirements, (expert level):
- HTML, HTML5, XHTML, XML, CSS
- Smartphone App development (iOS, Android, Windows, Blackberry, etc.)
- Template web design, GridSystem framework, Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery UI
- Responsive web design, Twitter Bootstrap, Adapt.js
Development requirements, (nice to have):
- MVC Based Framework experience (CodeIgniter, and others)
- Building modules (for CI and others)
- PHP, PHP5 and OOP (ObjectOriented)
- MySQL 5+, we are looking into PostgreSQL and NoSQL
- API Development, MicrosoftAPI, GoogleAPI, AWS, and others
Server requirements, (nice to have):
- Linux/Unix (Ubuntu/Debian/FreeBSD)
- Puppet, Git, GitHub
- High Availabillity and Load Balancing for web services (front/back/http/sql)
- Varnish/Nginx reverse proxy (or equiv.)
- Web: Apache, Lighttpd, Nginx
- Sql: MySql, PostgreSQL, (NoSQL) and others
- NoSQL: MongoDB, SimpleDB, OracleNoSQL and others
- Perl, Shell scripting
- Cloud knowledge (AWS and/or others)
- Hours per week: 20+ hours per week.
- Start date: As soon as possible.