You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are a start-up in Australia who are looking to assist small and medium sized retailers to quickly and easily gain an online presence to sell their products. Specifically we want to develop an online portal which runs on Amazon's Web Services (AWS) platform which have the following core features:
1) Allows retailers to register and upload products they would like to sell. As part of this feature, it should capture all information required to successfully post the product on third party online sales platforms like eBay, Amazon, Pinterest, Google and Facebook marketplaces. The retailer should be also allowed to select which platforms they would like their product to appear in. The system should capture the selection made by the retailer for audit and tracking purposes
2) The system should post the product to the desired online sales platforms using our account and/or credentials. The system should track the sales of products on third party sites via integration with accounting cloud service provider (e.g. Financial Force)
3) User/account administration feature and integration with Facebook, Google and MSN for retailer/user authentication. Information related to the retailer's profile should be use assist with the auto population of fields when they upload products for sale
4) Andriod, iPad and iPhone application for retailers (replicate web application)
5) Integration with distribution partner (e.g. DHL) to automatically send the:
- Distribution partner the item pick up address based on information gathered from the retailer
- Distribution partner the address of the purchaser based on information captured from third party portal
- Retailer and purchaser shipping tracking details from our distribution partner.
Additional features (lower priority than the above) desired:
6) Windows Mobile and Blackberry mobile application for retailers
7) Integration with Salesforce CRM
8) Self-service customer portal.
Design and development principles:
- Simple and modular
- Application security incorporated at design (e.g. input validation and encryption) as per OWASP standards
- Stable and reliable
- Scalable (transactions, third party portals and SMEs, integration with other cloud service providers).
Project engagement process and next steps:
1) Mobilisation meeting or conference call to make sure we are all on the same page
2) Develop draft solution design document and project plan
3) Meetings and conference calls to update solution design and project plan
4) Finalisation of solution design and project plan
6) Approval to develop
7) Conference calls for status updates and project tracking as per approved project plan.
We would like to note that we are a new start-up however will be looking to develop a long term relationship with our development team.