You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are a small full service travel agency that is trying to establish more of a presence online.
I need an informational travel website that I can update myself easily. I need someone who is experienced in building travel websites preferrably or someone who has built websites with rich content. I want a look similar to [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] as this will be a upscale travel website. so the content has to be rich and vibrant.
I will need buttons to main pages & also buttons to main pages that will have subpages. In addition I will need a blog & a detailed "contact us" form & social media links. A rolling picture gallery on the front page is a desire as well.
I may also need to affiliate this website as well.
I will need to see examples of your work in order to consider you for the job.
- Translate business and user requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts
- Conceptualize, design, and develop the User Interface/User Experience as well as the overall look and feel of web pages
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to our team, including product managers and other key stakeholders
- Incorporate user interface design standards across the website, as needed
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work quickly without sacrificing quality
- Strong grasp of web design principles, information design, typography, color, iconography and layout
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates beautiful interactive experiences and innovative design
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience/Understanding of HTML, CSS, ActionScript, and jQuery is a plus
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented