You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Scope of Work
The design and development shall include the following elements and activities leading up to final implementation.
• Incorporation of banners, new blog, county colours, logo and court of arm, photo gallery, publication blog/chat, multimedia, Email newsletters and link to most popular social media links.
• Development of an online web base CMS database for the county
The following design elements and capability will be essential for the county website
• Embed GIs features on the site to attract diverse investors and tourists
• Embed SMS broadcasting features to the site to ease mass communication
• Embed online payment via third payment partner, rate queries and bill payment through banks.
• Optimize the site to the reputable search engines
• Website pages to have consistency for easy navigation and visual appearance.
• Easy management of content by content distributors, editors and assign separate permission levels of posting and approval of content.
• Ability of the site to be viewed across different technology platforms including mobile technology.
• Ability of the site to include future development, dynamic technology and ongoing support from the designing firm.
• Embed social media posts from the county government accounts like Facebook and twitter.
Expression should be prepared simply and economically, providing a straight forward, concise description of the vendors’ capability to satisfy the requirements of this expression.