You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We have a new web app project for a community site. We are looking for a development team that can complete this project within 6 weeks, so please only bid if you have this capability.
We do NOT want a Wordpress site, so please do not bid if you only work with Wordpress.
Community Web App.
- displays events and activities and notices uploaded by Admin/users
- content (text and images) uploaded via fixed-field forms
- mailbox for in-app messaging between users
- users can comment on content and share via standard social media channels
- the content that user can view/upload to is fixed according to user's geographic location
- all content is searchable
- integrated mailbox/calendar
- Secure payment processing
- Ad display module
- IA, Web design, HTML5, CSS3, PHP/Python (Cake/Drupal - we are flexible on CMS/framework, but not Wordpress)
- Our preference is for Ubuntu Linux OS
- Expertise with Amazon EC2 cloud hosting
- Secure database design. MySQL expert.
- “Live” search design/implementation (i.e. Apache Lucene)
- SEO Concepts
- Content submission back-end implementation
WE WILL PROVIDE:
- all page mock-ups and functionality requirements. There should be minimal development time required other than the design & implementation of our requirements.
- all logos/images
- a CSS style-guide (fonts, colours etc.)
- content for static pages
WHAT WE NEED:
- There are ~10 main functional site pages needed.
- We have a maximum 6 week timetable to launch.
- We do NOT need complicated design work; think simple web 2.0 style (gmail, twitter, etc.).
- We will need an "administration" panel where we can control some site preferences, change content of static pages and to modify the database(s).
- We need the code to be clean, designed well, and easily modified. Preference to work via Github.
We will need future work done on the site, and would like to find the right team that can help us in the future with an ongoing business relationship.
English proficiency is very important; we will need to communicate often during this project for changes & reviews.
We will send the full mock-up and specs to any freelancers short-listed for this project.
Thanks for your interest!