You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for an experienced, professional person/company to develop an Online Dating website AND mobile site for us, to our specifications.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design (we are providing wireframes, however there are likely details we have overlooked that you will need to clarify)
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- The project is to be completed by the negotiated, agreed deadline. Ideally no later than the end of October 2013, for testing.
- Provide us with full ownership of the development; we will own ALL Intellectual Property in FULL upon completion of the development.
- Experience developing HTML5 websites from scratch.
- Experience building Mobile sites
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
- Examples of your past web development
If you are confident that you have the skills and ability to complete this development please contact us and we will provide the extended wireframe document to any developers that we feel are potentially suitable to work with.
This is a very comprehensive and detailed project and it is imperative that we work with someone that has extensive knowledge in this area. We want the site to be built to the highest standard, and are looking forward to getting started on this project.
We would like you to give an estimate as to what you think the project may cost, but you will be required to give an ACCURATE fixed price once full wireframes are provided, and the initial discovery phase is completed.
We have put together a comprehensive wireframe document outlining the site and how it will work, from a users perspective. We have not yet designed the wireframes for the mobile version of the site, but it will be a simplified version of the main site with reduced functionality.
The site will need to be built in HTML5 and to an extremely high standard. It is critical that it adheres to current W3 guidelines, and is built in an SEO friendly way.
We are also looking for a DESIGNER to assist in coming up with the look and feel of the site with us.
Basically, the website will have the attached features and we will provide the extended wireframe document to any developers that we feel are potentially suitable to work with.