You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need a graphic designer and a web integrator for the following tasks:
• Produce a polished user interface design for a set of 8 controls in accordance with the graphical chart and design already defined for the rest of our web application. The same controls will be used on all platforms (Desktop/Tablet/Mobile) and will have to react to the platform (less data displayed on mobile than on Desktop). This phase includes the design of a small amount of simple icons (around 10).
• After a validation phase, implement the previously defined design for each of the controls in static HTML + LESS.
The controls to be designed are meant to display details of business travel segments. For example: flight journey, taxi ride, walk segment, hotel accommodation…
We will provide:
• The global graphical chart
• The wireframes for the controls
• The expected list of data and action triggers to display
• The list of icons to design
Look & Feel
The overall user interface has already been defined for the web application. The controls to be designed and implemented will have to fit well within the defined look and feel. Graphical coherence is crucial. Still, we are willing to get clever proposals which are not only duplications of elements of design already defined elsewhere.
Controls should be flexible enough to be used in read-only mode (without buttons, links, and interaction). We will also need an easily achievable compact mode.
The web application for which those controls are created will be used on multiple platforms and the display of the controls will have to be responsive to the platform (Desktop, Tablet, Smartphone). Responsiveness will be implemented using the Bootstrap framework. The same controls, displaying less data, should be used for the smaller screen platforms (Smartphones). Responsiveness to the resolution should be achieved using LESS dynamic stylesheet language and Bootstrap.
Please provide access to a portfolio of previous graphic work. The detailed specification and work environment (HTML page + CSS + LESS) is available upon request by private message.