You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
New theme needs to be created for www.bein-numismatics.ch
Currently used Drupal theme (Garland) may be taken as a basis and cloned into a new custom theme. There are a number of proposals for the redesign listed below, however, this project is open for additional optimization ideas and proposals.
01. Remove extra space between the header region and body / article area
02. Reduce the width of left sidebar
03. Update Nice Menu styles and incorporate styling into the main theme css file, including:
-- Rounded tabs
-- Custom color schemes
-- Tab width customization
04. Alternatively, assess the possibility of integrating a nice MegaMenu (as in Marinelli theme, for example. I have tried it before, however, the menu was not working nicely due to multilingual content.
05. Add new proper header regions for:
-- Search box
-- Cart block
-- Language switcher
-- User Login (horizontal)
Currently some of them are all in the same region and are positioned by float properties in css
06. Small / selected / top level or customizable secondary navigation menu in footer. I have tried several different modules, but haven't found an optimal solution.
07. Restyle search box (similar to Marinelli)
08. Restyle user login block (similar to Marinelli), make it much more compact and horizontal
09. Incorporate the possibility to theme individual pages with semi-opaque background images in the article / page body. I can easily do this individually on each page, however, am looking for a way to automate this with sub-theming potentially.
10. Design a sub-theme capability based on content or menu areas. The site will generally be centered around Russian and Swiss numismatic topics, and I would like to style these two subjects with a light touch of cultural symbolism, such as colors, background images.
11. Align site logo and nice menus horizontally to save vertical space (to be seen what would be the best layout based on all other changes).
12. Fix footer area to clearly start after the body end and be shown in a distinct color. Currently, long articles are overflowing onto the footer.
13. Center the website body and add small field space to the left and right of the body. The field space must have the possibility to easily adjust color in css as well as background image(s) or textures.
14. I very much like the image flowing over div/box effect, similar to the Freelancer home page and would like to consider a similar effect / design for a part of the web site body. The website is about numismatics, so I would like to use some light numismatic imagery in the design of the website, prompting about the focus on Russian and Swiss numismatics. Consider integrating two-three coin images into the design of the website header / footer and the space that will be used as a wrapper / field for the web site's body.
15. The design must be compatible with all key presently used browsers: Safari, FireFox, Chrome, IE (9 and backwards to 7), Opera + check Wikipedia for the current shares of browser technologies to target 95% user community coverage.
16. When styling, keep in mind the compatibility with tablet / PDA browsing. Mobile site version may need to be created separately.
17. Update styling for the shopping cart order form fields. The current styles were lost for some reason.
18. Update the front page slideshow. The coins may continue to be cycled as they are, however, I need to be able to also cycle the backgrounds synchronously with the coin content displayed: e.g. a background image with Swiss Alps for Swiss coins, Russian landscape for Russian coins. The layout, positioning and compatibility with IE to be revisited as well, it is not optimal now and loads in an ugly / jumping way.
All other styling proposals are very very much appreciated!!!