You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Seeking an expert website programmer for a city entertainment guide. I have already designed the look of the site in a photoshop file and all I need is someone to polish it up and bring it to life as close as possible to my design.
The website is a venue and event guide and will list events happening in a city. The events will be split into 5 categories controlled by sliders. So for example dragging the music slider up will show more music items in the list pane – etc.
The site must also be able to list the current temperature in the city at the moment – must have search functionality, twitter integration – the twitter api must show what is “trending in the city”, and must have instagram integration. There is also a function to send users text message reminders of events. If a subscription services is needed for this we will purchase one.
The site also requires the following
1. Simple CMS – Preferably something like Express Engine, Joomla or Wordpress – but open to suggestions
2. Responsive design – must work on all devices including iphone
3. Must be able to add tags to article entries
4. Must have backend login for multiple users with only one super admin who sets other users permissions
5. Clicking on a tags should bring up all other events and venues with a similar tag
6. Entries should have
a. Google maps integration
b. Timer saying how long til an event begins
c. Social integration to share – must be able to share items to social media
7. Entries should also be able to be input in advance, and be ranked by starting time, location and other criteria we choose.
8. Google analytics built in, and a sitemap, the ability to add advertising later down the tack
We are looking to partner long term with the web designer or coder. Because we are using a customised ranking system in the backend custom modules or algorithms my need to be created. We do not know as we are not coders
With your bid, please include
1. Your best example of your work (only 1)
2. Timeframe to complete the project
3. Milestone preferences (how much, when & where)
4. Best mode of contact for more information
Please note all bids will be sealed.