You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We have an immediate project we need done that we are hoping leads to more front end development work.
Here is an overview of the project:
The proposed website will effectively promote the St George’s community online by providing an open, informative and interesting perspective of the church and the events that take place there. It will also effectively communicate the church’s beliefs through the about us section and the pages dedicated to the 5 practices.
When executed properly, a strong, repetitive format will increase the usability of your site. The existence of the following fixed design elements will ensure that a strong repetitive theme runs throughout the proposed site.
• Header with fixed logo
• Contact Information and Directions
This information will be positioned on every page allowing the end-user easy access to all contact and location information from anywhere on the site.
• Image Gallery
An image gallery link will be displayed on every page throughout the site.
• Footer with the main navigation duplicated
A content management system will allow the church admin to edit, add and delete information from selected pages from the website.
The homepage will have a graphical animated carousel with various slides that have text overlayed on them. This will help to create an atmosphere that is reflective of that of the church itself.
News Feed/News Page
The news feed will appear on every page of the website. The administrator will have the ability to add news items so that the user can click to see the whole article.
With upcoming events feed on homepage
Blog style sermons listings with links to full sermons
There will be a graphical link to a photo gallery on each page of the website. The administrator will have the ability to add photos at will.
There are more details attached.
- The template/homepage design has been completed and approved.
- The cms has already been installed on the server with the menu structure setup.
- Customize wordpress template to match the completed design
- Develop remaining static pages using text and images provided
- Develop additional functionality items outlined above.
As mentioned above, we are hoping that this is a successful project and the beginning of a good future working relationship. With this in mind, we will be choosing our freelancer using the following criteria:
- Communication - Freelancer must communicate well and be available on Skype during Toronto Canada 9-5 work hours
- Price - Ideally we need someone who will be in the $18 - $20 range usd.
- Design Skill - Design ability would be a huge asset - Photoshop is a must.