You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Looking for long term SEO and online marketing for niche classifieds website with existing PR of 3. I already have a few #1 positions but want to expand them. The website was recently upgraded and some prior placements were lost when our URL extensions changed. Without getting technical, I will only accept certified and safe white-hat seo practices. Note that I have 3 main homepages on the site and a variety of categories. While each page (the entire site) must be optimized, we can focus on specific categories for promotion each month (rather than all of them). YOU MUST BE ABLE TO USE PROPER ENGLISH.
I am looking for a full SEO solution. While my site was previously "optimized" with keywords and content, I believe it was done incorrectly and so it must be fixed. You will need to do keyword research for the best keywords. I am also looking for safe but effective link building, directories, article submissions, press release, etc. Other white hat techniques can be considered. Further, my URL's should be made seo friendly as well as any other design issues which are a problem.
I am also looking for blog maintenance (I have a wordpress blog page which can be used), blogrolls/comments, and other RELEVANT forum postings and social networking/bookmarking work (IE myspace page, facebook page, etc). Other things which will drive traffic should also be used.
If you are successful and do this right, I would continue to use you for regular work. Please specify if your quote is per month or for the total package and for how long. The budget will change if it is monthly vs the total cost. I am also looking for someone with php experience to help make changes and updates so please indicate if you can do that as well. Further, for the price quote if necessary we can break up the project into seo and social networking categories. Some of the things I can help with (IE myspace and facebook pages) - I just want them optimized initially. Same with my blog on wordpress (although I want you to continue making blogs about the different parts of my site on other blogs).
Again, without getting too technical (you will tell me your practices), you must follow these basic rules:
- Traffic must be targeted/interested/real
- No traffic from illegal, adult, banned, hate or undesirable sites
- Links must not be from pharmacy, illegal, hacker, porn, violent, political, mirror, hate-based, banned sites or spam sites- No scraper sites, mirror sites, link exchanges
- No spam, bots, robots, link farms, exchanges
- Only white hat methods
- Only legitimate ways
- No fake visitors
- Links must be static and search engine friendly
- No Email spam campaigns
- No Black hat methods to get us banned, No doorway pages or mirror pages
- No reciprocal links
- No PPC marketing only organic results, No paid positioning, only organic results
- Links must be PERMANENT, free, one way, non-reciprocal and static (no session Ids) to our website OR if they are paid they must be LEGIT!
- No more than 30 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed
- Link page should be only from English language sites
- Page must not be excluded by robots.txt and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
- Link Page must have the PR and also must have been cached by major SEs in the last 30 days, also needs to be SE friendly page(no redirects, cloaking, framed pages)
- Links must be from different IP addresses
*****Basically, we want you to provide quality SEO (without taking shortcuts), all complying with google terms.*****
BASIC SOCIAL NETWORKING REQUIREMENTS
- Do follow comments only. All comments must be active live links and not contain the nofollow tag in the html code.
• Just 1 comment per blog.
• No new blogs. Blog must be indexed by Google and not banned (no grey toolbar). Blog should have at least Google PR1 (Pagerank)
• Links on a blog/forum site that places a 'rel=nofollow' on all outgoing links would NOT be counted so please know what you are doing.
• Postings should not sound like an advertisement, they should sound like a recommendation.
• Related blog posts only: The comment must be placed on a related blog post, which I will discuss with you.
• You write original unique comments, no plagiarism, no spun content
• Comment must fit and relate to the blog post. That means if the bog post is about "outsourcing" then your comment must be about "outsourcing"
• Your comment must be approved in order to get paid. I only pay for live and approved blog comments and not for "waiting for approval" comments.
• Excel sheet with user name, passwords, blog/forum posts address should be provided when you finished the job.
The job will continue as long as you can get results.
NOTE: We reserve the right not to accept a particular link.