You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
A good friend told me about the success he’s had with Virtual Assistants from the Philippines. He currently has fifteen full time assistants and when he told me about the cost effectiveness (he’s paying $400 monthly for the services I need) and quality I decided to give it a try. The best part is everyone comes out ahead because the pay can be considerably higher that what is locally available in your area.
I’m looking to fill the position quickly.
I’m open to a VA being from anywhere so long as quality and service are superb, they are EASY to understand on the phone, and they have some availability during US business hours.
Thank You for reviewing this project.
Virtual Assistant Job Description
We are a US based business working in the real estate and real estate education fields. We are looking for a well rounded dedicated assistant for a full time(40 hours per week) position to work with one key member of our staff. This virtual assistant position is easy for the right person with basic computer and people skills. You will be responsible for the following:
- general administrative work
- customer / client support (emails / phone calls)
- posting online ads
- assisting in marketing projects (full instructions given)
- contact management software
- prepare documents as instructed
- detailed tracking and accountability for hours worked
- telephone callbacks
- telephone sales
- HTML and web skill are a plus
You need to have fast turn around times and be able to work Mon-Fri with part of your workday during US time zones. You must have a dedicated DSL line and we will provide phone lines for incoming and outgoing calls. If you currently use Vonage this is a real plus. A non disclosure agreement will be required.
- ability to speak and write the English language
- minimal or no accent(must be easy to understand on the phone)
- must be detailed orientated
- Microsoft Office experience
- Must be available by email
- Discretion and integrity is a required
- Responsible and reliable
- Great phone manner
If you have call center experience providing any type of support this is a huge plus but not a requirement. In some ways the position is similar but there is much more to keep you challenged. Additionally we are looking for somebody wanting a long term and steady position.
1. Sign a NDA( Non Disclosure Agreement) and NCA (Non Compete Agreement)
2. Work for one week to see if we have synergy (you will be paid for the week). A decision for ongoing employment will be made after this initial evaluation period.
If you are interested in this position I wish to know more about you and your skills. Please answer the following questions:
1) What are our strengths?
2) What are your weaknesses?
3) How well do you take instructions?
4) Are you are self starter?
5) Do you have SKYPE?
6) Do you have Vonage?
7) Do you have any call center experience?
8) Attach a voice recording in an MP3 file with the below message.
NOTE: The voice recording is a pre-requisite to be considered. If you do not have the ability to post a voice recording consider this a test on your ability and ingenuity to accomplish a task.
Sample For Voice Script:
SAN FRANCISCO - David Halberstam, a Pulitzer Prize-winning writer who chronicled the Vietnam War generation, civil rights and the world of sports, was killed in a car crash Monday, his wife and local authorities said. He was 73.
Halberstam, of New York, was a passenger in a car that was broadsided by another vehicle in Menlo Park, south of San Francisco, San Mateo County Coroner Robert Foucrault said. The cause of death appeared to be internal injuries, he said.
The accident occurred around 10:30 a.m., and Halberstam was declared dead at the scene, Menlo Park Fire Chief Harold Schapelhouman said.
PS - This is a long term position with a lot of growth potential.