You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Please go to www.armadilloairhvac.com. We are redesigning the site but the header which is there logo will stay the same. Wesley will send you pictures of Armadillos that will go in the header. Please look at www.conroeair.com. We want the same navigation as on this site. We want the black background removed and a cooler blue background replacing it. We do want the call number in the header. Below are requirements I need for all websites designed for Magnetiks.
Items to be included into every design by Magnetiks:
• Should always have a logo in the header.
• Template should be 1000px wide.
• Template should come with a background image ( helps with wide monitors )
• The menus should all have one button used as a hover or roll over effect
• Fonts in the text need to be browser friendly such Arial, Times, Geneva, etc.
• Any images or fonts used in the image or purchased should be placed in a folder called original when final comp turned in.
• Footer links ( ensure one is different for hover or rollover effect )
• Copyright with All Rights Reserved in Footer with a link to Magnetiks
In content of the template:
• If template has a sidebar there should be a menu called a submenu.
• If template does not have a sidebar then a submenu bubble should be created.
• A block quote should be placed in the content.
Slice and Dice Requirements
Items to be included into every slice and dice by Magnetiks:
• Please do not use pixels in font-size ... use percentage or ems.
• Please put all images into style sheet except the logo in header and the images in the content.
• Use text except instead of images with text on them if possible.
• If there is a flash designated location … please use image but have image enclosed by div tag with width and height so I can replace the image with tags.
• Hand-coded W3C Valid XHTML/CSS
• Cross Browsers / Platform Compatibility
• SEO SEMANTIC Code Standard
• Optimized and Sliced Images
• Well Structured XHTML/CSS
• If using a fancy font we would like it sliced using http://www.google.com/webfonts ... we will give the font to use.
NOTE: We only go back 1 version in browser for capability. Therefore if IE9 is the norm then we will design for IE8 but not IE7 and below. Of course if a client pays us then we will let you know.