Need some work done? Post a Project Today
St. Louis ad agency is seeking a Web developer for the spring 2013 semester.
- Organized, detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Eagerness to learn
- Enthusiasm and great attitude
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc) is required
- Understanding of FTP
Responsibilities will include but not limited to: work on the design and production of client Websites, provide design concepts and create a variety of mock ups, updates to existing client sites, Website related research and assist in-house IT related needs.
Candidate must be in the process of obtaining a degree and/or has a degree in Web development/IT or related degree. Candidate is expected to work 15 hours a week; days and times to be determined dependent on the student’s schedule. Academic credit is offered; internship is unpaid.
Please apply by sending cover letter, resume and portfolio samples.