You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We require the services of a seasoned website designer that meets the following requirements:
>>>>>MUST be able to develop the site based on Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) http://www.w3.org/WAI/
>>>>>Due to the nature of this site it is absolutely necessary that the site be created on the WAI principles. The site will provide informational, educational, communication sharing, resources for those seeking accessible communication applications and devices for those that have the following challenges; hard of hearing, deaf, deaf/blind, blind, speech impaired, cognitive, autism, etc.
The site will be an informational site, so E-Commerce work will not be required. Just a well designed, effective, clean/crisp, technologically perceived, yet easy to navigate website.
Although the site is informational only, it should be built with a foundation that allows for modifications without the need for a complete overhaul.
• Superior graphic design experience
• Ability to meet reasonable deadlines agreed upon prior to project
• Has developed sites based on RWD (Responsive Website Design)
• Is able to communicate effectively with 1 single contact at our office
• Provide a portfolio of designs and currently active websites
• Provide accurate estimate on estimated time of completion
• Evaluate and provide suggestions in those areas where we may be unfamiliar
• Code will be written in HTML5 and is mandatory
• CSS3 experience preferred
Sample ideas of what we think might be a good starting point: