You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for an experienced creative designer & web developer team to build a customised consumer facing website that includes, but not limited to, the below components. The full brief and complete details for each requirement will be provided to winning bidder upon an NDA being signed. Timeline of the milestone schedule for this project is provided at the end of this advert.
Basic requirements of the website
1. An intuitive and easy to navigate website that makes it easy for customers to search amongst offerings using specific filters. This would be done using scroll bars, search fields, etc.
2. An online booking system that takes secure payment via Credit Card or PayPal. Bookings updated in real-time.
3. A simple on boarding form that clients & service providers can use to sign up
4. A secure admin panel that allows service providers to manage bookings in the back-end. This should specify opening hours, allow clients to update with appointments, and so on. Service providers should also be able to access all booking & payment details, and export if needed (eg, via .CSV file).
5. A content management system (CMS) that should allow for modules to be easily moved around according to a predefined logic. The CMS consolidates client supplied images & content into a consistent and standard appearance.
6. The site is also optimised for mobile/tablet and has location-based services enabled across all devices.
7. An embedded feedback rating system, with details provided by customer.
8. Triggered email sends based on events
9. An internal messaging interface that allows for communication between client and service provider.
10. The site is built with consideration that allows for localisation in different countries (time, currency, and languages) based on IP detection. Note that we will only require this to be in one location for launch but the coding should allow adoption into other markets.
Requirements of the freelancer
The ideal freelancer is experienced in the skills described above, and can provide a portfolio with the following:
- An online booking system, such as a Tennis Club or Gym club (including timetables, calendars etc)
- A self-onboarding tool for suppliers including a login area
- An eCommerce platform that takes secure payments on the website
- Demonstration of a desktop site that has been optimised for mobile or tablet devices.
- Demonstrates a strong creative ability, using inspiration to develop fresh designs and not rely on templates.
I am interested in your portfolio work which is similar to any of the following:
In addition, you will need to demonstrate a strong proficiency of the English language, an ability to work independently, take ownership of the project and make judgment calls if and where needs be. Our time is limited so whilst I will provide you with a comprehensive brief on requirements and any support you need, you will complete key milestones on this project independently.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch by sending a short summary of yourself/your business, what technology you plan to use to bring this project to life, your portfolio which matches the above, together with areas of expertise.
DO NOT BID ON THIS PROJECT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE IN THIS AREA!
Project Execution and milestones will be set up according to the following:
1. Final creative mock-ups (wireframes)
2. Provide final design execution (JPEGs of the PSDs; one for each page of the website)
3. Coding of the site
4. Review of this coding by our software engineer
5. Soft launch, bug testing, QA on our domain
6. Full launch on our domain
Please note you will be required to sign an NDA, meet the team via Skype conference and confirm all elements of the brief prior to work commencing.
Feel free to post any questions on the forum board.