I want to hire a website development team to design & develop a Christian website which will have the following basic features. More features will be added later.
1. A daily reading panel, the readings of which will change on a daily basis. Admin will upload the readings date wise. The panel will have back and front arrows to sift through the readings.
2. An Audio bible study panel. The audios will be uploaded by admin. Should be downloadable.
3. A hymn panel. The hymns to be uploaded by admin. Should be downloadable.
4. A Prayer panel
5. A customized daily bible reading programe with direct link to google calender to remind the user to read the bible. This will use the API from American Bible Society to pull content from their servers to the my site. The reading programme will have a choice of 1 year / six months to complete reading the Bible.
6. Email Management with ability to integrate with third party email service providers like Mailchimp, Vertical Response. But If you can provide an inhouse email management, the better.
7. Site to be mobile enabled.
8. Website security
9. All social media integration.
11.Quotes panel. This panel will display the quotes entered by the admin on every refresh.
12.User Registration. Ability to login with social media profiles.
Preference will be given to agencies who can execute the project in a timely manner. The execution of this project will be done stage wise as such you are required to quote stage wise. You may only quote for the 1st stage at this time. But you need to be aware that the framework you will develop the site can support subsequent stages also.
1st Stage: Home page design, Logo, Banner, inner page design, Admin end layout, the Daily Reading Panel, Prayer Panel, Quotes Panel, securing the website, social media integration, making the site SEO friendly.
2nd Stage: Email management to the registered users. It should also have the ability to integrage with third party email service providers.
3rd Stage: Audio Bible study panel and Hymn panel integration on home page and the inner pages. Both of them should be downloadable and should count the downloads.
4th Stage: A customized Bible Reading programme
5th Stage: Site to be mobile enabled.
When you apply, kindly state the framework you will be developing the site on. Wordpress and Joomla developers, do not apply. You need to have an attractive portfolio to be considered. Quality at a reasonable cost will be the deciding factor.