My client one-to-one.org is a charity whose very relatively small website (hosted on ColdFusion) is unjustifiable in terms of ongoing hosting costs and needs to be converted to a more cost-effective Wordpress hosted solution. Note that it is unnecessary for the freelancer to understand or use ColdFusion since all existing site content can provided as static files.
Given that I don't have the time to do this myself, and my client has until Feb 22nd to move to another platform, I would like bids ASAP to:
1. Take a static snapshot of the existing website and collateral (I can provide site snapshot and collateral myself if it saves money)
2. Design a new Wordpress site banner, possibly taking into account design cues from the one-to-one-treks.org banner
3. Design a fresh Wordpress template/theme (possibly taking design cues from a more recent site (www.one-to-one-treks.org) the charity created to support fundraising. They do want a modern look for their main site and are open to new suggestions on colour/layout/etc.).
4. Create Wordpress template structure so that the charity can easily update individual pages and front page column content with news and other items.
5. Populate Wordpress site with content from old site using new look and feel.
6. TO BE CONFIRMED: Re-create site content from one-to-one-treks.org site so that the new site is a composite of the old site and one-to-one-treks.org content (but with the agreed new modern look) so that the one-to-one-treks.org site can be decommissioned in due course.
5. Website must be standards compliant, SEO friendly, render well on all browsers, phone/tablet, etc.
This project must start at the latest on Monday Feb 4th so that the winning bidder has 3 weeks in total to get the job done including interim reviews and final approval/delivery.