You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need to convert 4 Google maps of Manhattan with up to 25 points of interest (markers), into a non-copyrighted, non-proprietary map.
1. Map should be simplified non-proprietary version of the same streets as on the Google map. Map orientation can be changed.
2. Numbered points should be in the same location on the new map. The shape and color of the marker is to be determined.
3. Each marker should have an alt tag display when hovered.
4. Each marker alt tag should display when the corresponding number on the legend on the right is clicked.
5. There should be a legend on the right for each of the markers on the map.
6. Additional text should be displayed above and below the legend.
7. Additional text should be displayed above the map and below the map.
8. Company banner and logo to be provided and should be displayed at the top of the map.
9. Map and text should be formatted so it prints on one 8.5" X 11" page. Smaller is better.
10. Delivered map should be display in web browser without requiring a plugin.
11. All source files must be provided in order to receive payment. - photoshop, adobe illustrator, macromedia, fireworks, etc.
12. Here is a link to a sample google map. http://www.flextours.net/maps/testmap1.htm To be considered you must take the sample and convert it to demonstrate your ability. Only candidates who provide the converted sample will be considered.
13. Source maps cover up to 25 city blocks in height by up to 10 city blocks wide.
14. Google maps are missing some of the Central Park walkway detail, delivered map should include the additional detail.
15. Please ask any questions you may have to clarify the requirements.