We are looking for someone who can convert Photoshop PSD files into html / CSS / div.
There are seven PSDs, one homepage design and six matching secondary page designs. The PSD's I give you must be 100% converted!
Here is what we expect from the winning bidder:
1. W3C Valid XHTML 1.0.
2. Strict Table-less CSS markup with good separation of content and style info.
3. w3c structured css [concentrated]
4. SEO Friendly
- Proper tag line implementation for seo [tag implementation].
- Meta tag implementation [keyword you should need to supply].
5. Special attention to Load Speed optimization, including optimizing images. Do not over-slice the images, we would rather have one larger, well-optimized image than 25 little pieces. Whenever possible, use text not images. Use descriptive image names (we don't want 1.gif, 2.gif, etc)
6. The main nav items (except Home) should be a nice looking hover-menue.
7. The design requires a fixed width, variable high center content area and fixed side areas. the main block must be in each display resolution in the middle of the browser-window, the left grey part has to be variable depending on the window-size.
8. The content of the side areas and boxes is already in the template an must be converted to the html-files.
9. Resulting code must render properly on IE 5+, Firefox, Safari and Opera, with IE and FireFox being the more important.
10. Communicate via email.
11. Delivery time is around 1..2 weeks, but the time is less important than the quality and the price!
The winning bidder must provide seven completed HTML templates, one corresponding CSS file, and all of the necessary images.
two sample JPG versions of the PSD are attached to this project to give you a preview. PSDs and non-standard fonts will be provided to the winner.
After a successfull competition a further work is possible.
Please show me your best examples of previous work.