I would like this site converted into a template I can use to modify / reskin - http://ebonyplace.com.au/
* reconstruct as flat HTML / PHP files
* convert the 6 pages featured in the top level navigation + the "read more" function in the footer
* use the Bootstrap 960 grid to make the design responsive
* define all site colours as LESS CSS variables
* define font usage / weights as LESS CSS variables
* define header / footer and other common elements as PHP includes i.e menu navigation
* Responsive Jquery gallery for the sliders
* I do not need the current site logo or images in the template, but I do need placeholders / positional images so I can add them myself e.g you will put in a placeholder image labelled "logo"
* I will add PHP scripting to the forms
You cannot use the existing styles to make the template - this must be new coding to replicate the existing template layout!