Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I am currently researching a complex website design.
I need to know whether it is possible and what this is likely to cost, then we can make a decision on whether to continue with this project.
What we are proposing to do is create a ‘custom made dress’ website where users can design their own dresses, similar to the www.shoesofprey.com shoe website.
• As per the shoes of prey website, this is not a shopping cart where products are listed in list form. There will be categories to a certain point (perhaps based on shape of dress) but from then on the user can create their own dress according to their taste.
• It is to be a design / creative experience rather than just the usual online shopping.
• It must look extremely up market and professional.
• The designer must be able to create outline images from a series of photos – like the image of the shoe on the shoe website.
• These outline images must be able to integrate together – i.e. skirt ‘A’ with bodice ’B’. There will be multiple options based on a matrix type of idea that skirt ‘A’ can work with bodice ‘B’, ‘C’, ‘F’ & ‘G’ and sleeves ‘S’ and ‘E’ etc.
• Based on the selection of the user the image shown must update and visualise the selection as per the shoes of prey website. There will be options regarding style, fabric and colour.
• Selections will need to be able to be saved by the user for future reference so they can create their ‘wardrobe’.
• We would need the option for the price to be dependent on the selection.
• The view must be able to be rotated so that it can be seen from front, back, sides etc.
• Once the selection is finalised it needs to capture all the measurements of the client that are relative to the selection.
• When an order is placed – how is this transferred back to the administrator? This would need to include all of the measurements, details of the final selection, style, fabric, colours and the image that they decided on.
• The administrator would need to be able to access all selections, any on order and any that have been saved against users profiles.
• We would need an area for ‘selection of the week’ / ‘favourite selections’ etc.
• We would require advice on the layout / text / copywriting etc.
• We would need the ability to send out email newsletters – bulk / specific user groups / individuals.
• We would need to be able to send out order confirmation and order follow up emails.
• We would need to be able to send out emails requesting feedback that could link back to the website – to a feedback page that recorded responses.
• We would need to have an area where users could place feedback that would be reviewed by the administrator before it is published.
• Facility to send vouchers that could be redeemed online.
• Full secure order / payment facility online.
• Order tracking and history facility.
• We need pricing and details on what can be offered for search engine optimisation.
• Simple updates would need to be able to be done by us, but we need pricing for ongoing support and updates too.
• We also need pricing and details on hosting of the website and any ongoing fees.
We just have an idea that we are researching and we would need help and advice to make this successful!
Please only reply to this posting if you have full capabilities to create this site as mentioned above.
If you require any further clarification, please let me know.
Thank you and happy bidding!