You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I've just started my tiny online business on web development and need a very creative and talented designer and a professional web developer to join me. Freelancers from Indian Subcontinent and South Asia are required. You must be an Individual freelancer or a student and not associated with any agency. Please read my requirements clearly before bidding.
For the Graphic Designer:
1. You must be very creative and should be able to understand client's requirements from the design perspective.
2. Must be proficient in designing Web Page Mockups, Logos and Brands, Marketing Designs etc in Photoshop (and Illustrator in case of Logos or Vectors).
3. Can understand web terminology and work closely with web developers.
4. Can convey my ideas into very creative yet minimalist designs (I Love Minimalism).
5. Ability to convert designs to Web Pages using latest technologies like, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery with Media Queries are a plus.
For the Developer:
1. HTML5, CSS3 with Media Queries and jQuery are compulsory.
2. You must be able to use latest features of the above technologies to develop stunning websites within a short period.
3. Understanding client's requirements and ability to create webpages for any platform are necessary.
4. Developers who can create WordPress themes will be given higher priority.
5. I would love to hear from you if you have any other skills also.
If you have manged to understand so far and can prove your skills, then I'd love to hear from you. But please also consider these following points.
1. I'm a freelancer just like you, so I can't guarantee constant projects for you.
2. You are free to work as a freelancer even after joining me so that, you can continue earning when I'm not available or having some bad time.
3. As a freelancer, I'll share my project income with you and will make you clear about how much you'll get before handing over any project to you.
4. Your income may vary ranging from Rs. 2,000-10,000 depending upon the project.
5. I love beautiful designs and they are the base of my business. So my first preference is for a very creative designer and I'll pay him/her more.
6. Professionalism is very important if you want to work with me. But the term doesn't mean you to be a working professional. You may be a fulltime freelancer or an energetic student who is just staring out. By professional, I mean that you must respond to me quickly and positively. Work must be delivered with a specified deadline and mostly on short deadlines. You should be able to understand my requirements effectively and produce results that can make our clients happy.
7. The payment will be on sharing basis and I reserve the right to keep 10% of the total amount of every project that I gave you. And like that If you came up with a project then that 10% is your soul property excluding your actual share from the work.
8. Freelancers from India and specially from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh will be given more preference.
9. Please read it once again so that you won't miss any point.
10. If you have read and understood my requirements and able to prove your skills, then I'd love to consider you. Please mention, how much you will get regardless of your own work when you came up with a project for us of 8K, how much I'll be keeping in case I gave you a project of 15K and what kind of design I love, in your private message.
Best of Luck and Happy Bidding,