Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Looking for an experienced person with setting up a full Amazon UK trading package:
The project is to design and set up a webstore with products fulfilled by amazon and associates programs.
- My seller central account is already set up with my products uploaded and registered.
- Set up my Amazon Store Front with my prodects.
- You will need to resolve some issues with products fulfilled by Amazon (duplicate listings and missing listings)
- Set up an ecommerce site based on amazon WebStore:
- The basic design including Logo, Main Slider and category banners (based on these same sector US websites:
http://www.foodinsurance.com http://www.foodstorageprepare.com http://wisefoodstorage.com )
- The webstore and Amazon store will sell the same product lines, all fulfilled by amazon.
- Two categories in the webstore will be implemented with associates products from the amazon catalog.
- Webstore compatibitly to all major browsers.
- All webstore basic functionalities such as: search, newsletter, contact form, payment processing, etc.
- Ability to Cross Categorize Products to Improve Discovery
- Search Engine Optimization Implementation (the SEO research was done and you will recieve the keywords)
- Automatic Submission of Products to Search & Comparison Shopping Engines in the UK
- Automatic Submission of XML Sitemap to Improve Search Indexing of Pages
- Product Page URLs Formatted to Include Natural Language Product Name
- Fully Customizable Meta Data (Title, Description, Keywords)
- Please include additional features and functionalities you are familiar with and recommend for the setup.
- Please include references to some webstores you have set up.
My first small test shipment is already set up and on its wat to the Amazon fulfillment center and i would like work to start immediatly upon agreement of terms.
Please consider i am a startup business with a limited budget at this point but as you can understand this project will be needing much more design and IT work in the future and i am looking for a reliable contractor to work with in the long run, which will also fit to my budjet.