You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need a website to be built that people can send their videos, we process them and send them back. This is what has to be done:
1) User will register as a member and login. He will receive an e-mail with a unique password saying the registration should be verified by going to the site and typing in the password. Standard system that everyone uses.
2) After this process, the user will be registered in the database and notified by an e-mail.
3) User will be able to play our demo videos on the screen. We will have a gallery from which they can select and play.
4) User may want to test the program so he can send a sample video. Program should automatically index it as “sample” and save it in a database. User will receive an e-mail that says it is received and be processed within certain time.
5) Program will notify our sofware that a sample video has arrived.
6) Our program processes the video and puts it in the FTP and sends an email to the user.
7) User will go into his account and download the video back.
8) User won’t be able to get more than 3 sample videos processed. After that they will be warned by the software that they don’t have such rights anymore. After that if the user sends a film to be processed as a job, he again will receive the 3 rights to do sampling.
9) To send a video as a job in, user will select a film that he wants to send, from his computer.
10) User will see an options page where he has to click for some selections, such as the output format, frame size etc. After user fills these up, he will move to the next page.
11) Program downloads the header of the file, reads the length of the video and opens up the payment page that shows how much it will cost. Depending on the selections he has done, the final cost will be shown.
12) On the payment page user has only one option to pay: Paypal. We have to integrate Paypal system here.
13) The user makes his payment. Program starts uploading the film. Then, it sends an e-mail to the user saying the process has started.
14) If the upload is not succesful because of some power cut or any other reason, again the user will be notified.
15) If the upload is ok, our software will be notified. Software will process the video and send a message to the website program. Soft ware will automatically place the video in the FTP to be downloaded by the user.
16) Program then will send a message to the user to download his/her video.
17) After user downloads the video, software will save every detail on the database and close the file.
18) Program will have around ten main pages. Graphics will be given by us.
19) You should do the creation of the website, database, mail works etc, except the software that will process the video.
20) Program runs on Windows so the hosting is done on Windows platform. Website should also be done on Windows base, in WordPress.
21) We have 2 weeks to get the website running, all done.
22) Our budget is US$ 200.-