You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Additional Project Description:
03/20/2013 at 7:57 WIT
Here is the Website http://www.westgarthwines.com/
Below are the things that need to be addressed. Please give me a quote to complete the job
1. The double navigation is a tad confusing. The 'about to contact' row seems to be your primary navigation, yet it has no visual hierarchy over the 'excellent returns to testimonials' navigation. The designer needs to make these distinct as at the moment they both carry the same weighting and fight for attention. I also question the use of the word 'testimonials' in the secondary nav given that you link to a different 'testimonials' page in the main navigation.
2. The social icons seem a little cramped in the nab bar. The margin either side should mirror the padding between each.
3. I see some type alignment issues. Like, you should left align 'Request your free brochure' and 'An introduction to…' they're currently just of each other.
4. I'd base align your 'learn more' links instead of having them jump around.
5. I 'd also try to remove as many of the widows as possible in your body copy. You can get away with a few on very short line lengths but the 'Four Great Reasons' section is littered with them. (Note: A 'widow' is a line length that only has one word on it - like 'years' and 'prices' and 'existence' etc
6. The 'name' and 'phone' form boxes don't currently align.
7. I personally dislike bold words in regular sentences. It's like someone shouting individual words in a sentence. Like 'An introduction to <wine investment> with westgarth.
8. Your 'Wine Investment Brokers' line below your logo at the bottom of the page is too small to read.
9. A very anal design thing but you should always hang your type - The quotes on the homepage for instance in the carousel. Hanging punctuation means that your quotation mark sits outside of the type margin so that the first letter aligns with the first letters of the words below it."
10. I’d like to add this widget into the home page.
11. I’d like to slow the sliders down so there is more time to read + remove the hyperlink text that says Slider