Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
I need a full-time Web Designer - a native Filipino living in the Philippines - to work full time (8 hours a day, 5 days a week).
You will be my employee. You'll be creating various types of web designs including web layouts, graphic headers, images, backgrounds, banners and more.
You will be expected to create websites completely from scratch and incorporate your own designs.
Here's what I'll be expecting from you:
- Will work only for me and no one else.
- Create a webpage from scratch.
- Create header images in Photoshop.
- Crop out elements from stock photos in Photoshop.
- Create various types of backgrounds (Photoshop) for images and web pages.
- Create tables on webpages with drop shadows
- Create/Modify themes for wordpress
- Create screen caps using Photoshop or SnagIt
- Basic Video Editing
- Basic Audio Editing
- Embedding Video and Audio to webpages
- Create testimonial boxes
- Experience using Dreamweaver
- Proficient in HTML and CSS
- Basic understanding of PHP
- Be able to work as fast as you can.
Please submit your CV STATING YOUR DESIRED MONTHLY SALARY.
Additional Project Description:
06/06/2009 at 18:49 EDT
NOTE: You should be an individual working for me full time. I won't hire a company to do the job.
Freelancer.com (formerly GetAFreelancer, Scriptlance and vWorker/Rentacoder) is the world's largest freelancing, outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace for small business. Hire freelancers to work in software, writing, data entry and design right through to engineering and the sciences, sales and marketing, and accounting & legal services.
Find freelance jobs and make money online! We have freelance coders, writers, programmers, designers, marketers and more. Getting the best web design, custom programming, professional writing or affordable marketing has never been easier!
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)