You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Graphic / Web Designer
- Graphic design for our yacht racing "Racepro" website
- Graphic design for our corporate website (www.navsoftracing.com)
- Graphic design for our forms pages (15-25 forms - site is content complete), this includes a different design for secure and non-secure areas.
- A standard CSS template for generic site content
- Sports-oriented site banner.
The project is to make a great looking front-end for our website. The site is a project for Yachting which allows sailors to upload GPS data to the site and then view their races using a 3D animation.
The site is split into two parts - a "main" or "corporate" site consisting of only static HTML pages, and a secondary part ("Racpro") that users log into, consisting of dynamic pages delivered by PHP and templates.
Users sign up or log in to our website, then find a race to view by choosing a time / date etc. They are then shown the race in the viewer we have made.
The logic behind the site is complete, but now it needs to look good!!!
The dynamic pages use PHP with the Pear ITX Template module to deliver the HTML. The underlying database is MySQL.
You will NOT be required to write any PHP code, but you will be required to modify the existing ITX HTML templates, such that they all use a common CSS stylesheet, and also the main template, such that the site looks professional and interesting.
Screenshots of our forms are available so that you can see what you will be building around.
Please respond with a considered reply, detailing your experience, a portfolio of work, and a delivery plan that will allow us to go live in 4 weeks.