1. Create logo
2. Create front page banner
3. Redesign a website, including the active elements (30 pages)
Instructions for logo design
- Final file must be 100% vector, used bitmap files (if any) must be vectorised. EPS and/or AI files will be accepted.
- Shape: square
- Theme: linden leaf in a circle of Czech national colours (white, red, blue – more on http://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soubor:Tricolour_of_the_Czech_Republic.svg). Similar composition to Internet Explorer sign (http://www.iconfinder.com/icondetails/10625/128/16_colors_browser_internet_explorer_microsoft_icon)
- Note: logo should give the 3D impression, but not at the expense of usefulness (it must work well even in size 8x8mm)
Instructions for front banner design
- Main text: “Ob?anská dohoda Nová Forma”
- Secondary text (motto): ”Ztráta zájmu o správu ve?ejných záležitostí znamená ztrátu vlády nad svým osudem” (font circa 70% size of main text's font)
- Background: Collage of people with nice emotions, smiling (family - young together with old people, trees, people connected with nature, help to each other, hand in hand, etc.). Used photographs must be supplied by you and you must have right to use it.
- Width: 1060 px (width of site) or to fit fluid design (if planned by you in step 3. of scope).
Instruction for the website redesign
- Website to redesign: http://www.nofa.cz
- Total pages for redesign: up to 30
- We will step by step provide the parts of the web to description to redesign (jpegs or pngs)
- The First page to work with: front page of http://www.nofa.cz
- Size of final design: 1060 width of fluid, it must well fit 1280 x 1024 screen as well as 1920 x 1200 widescreen (drafts of both this sizes must be supplied for approval of each page)
- The page look should not be conservative. Our intention is to be simple and to attract large scale of public, especially young people and families, to the discussion on various themes.
- Each approved page design will be supplied as a Photoshop file and a splitted files (PNG/JPG) directly useful for web design. No single file (image) used in final template shall be bigger than 50k.
It is required that before the work start, the designer signs the handover of the copyright to the customer (attached to project).