You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We have already created a mockup for our home page in PowerPoint (attached). So we know what we want the page to look like in terms of the elements and their layout on the page. We someone with STRONG graphic design skills to translate it into an illustrator file which looks polished and professional. Then, you program it into Wordpress.
Thoughts on specific elements:
1. Logo needs to be left as is.
2. We’d like a nice implementation concept for the top level nav. The “How” link will have a dropdown sub menu which will drop down and lie horizontally below the current horizontal nav bar. You need to design this whole thing.
3. The “Order Now” link needs to stand out.
4. The whole header can either float in white or have a colored background – use your own artistic sense. Regardless of the header treatment, the user needs to be able to recognize the “why”, “how”, “pricing”, “order now”, and “sign in” links as links and not just text.
5. The “Easy Steps” graphic can be redesigned, but what you see represented the spirit of what we want. It needs to be simple and bold.
6. The “Keep the Memories” graphic does not need to be redesigned, and the size must remain the same as on our current website.
7. The “Get Estimate Now” button needs to be attention-getting. We want to attract people to it and encourage them to click on it.
8. The fonts need to be consistent across the page. We believe that the standard fonts in Wordpress are boring. We like how this page looks in terms of font, although we don’t need this exact font. www.aboutourwork.com
9. This page needs to be in the form of a template. We will have multiple pages using this template on our domain.
10. The text "An Alternative to Self-Storage in Washington DC" needs to be a custom field.
11. The text and header on the lower right of the website needs to be editable
12. The section labeled "College Students" needs to be fully editable so we can change it periodically. Ideally, it would be part of the template so that we change it once and it applies to all pages using that template. But, if that is too complicated let us know.
13. The facebook section is the standard element that Facebook enables, with thumbnail pictures showing and a Like button and the number of "Likes"
We will not be considering bids over $500.